AMY'S CLASS POLICY
Basic Class Supplies Needed:
- Quality sewing thread.
- Rotary cutter
- Small scissors for clipping threads, cutting paper, etc.
- Seam rippers, pins, scissors, etc.
- All class attendees must have a legal copy of the class pattern/book to participate.
- Absolutely no photocopies allowed in class and no sharing of patterns or books.
- A class supply list will be supplied to you at time of class enrollment.
- All class participants are asked to gather supplies prior to class to ensure all participants have the full benefit of class time.
- The Class Fee must be collected when you sign up for the class to guarantee your seat.
- Amy Baughman Sew & Quilt will not “hold” a seat for you. Full payment of Class Fee guarantees your seat.
- 7 days prior to class day or earlier - You will be given a FULL refund or we will be happy to register you in another class.
- Within 7 days of the class day - You will receive a credit in the amount of the class to be used at a later date towards a Class Fee only.
- The day of class or 'no-show' - No refund regardless of reason.
- If you sign up within 7 days of class, the above policies still apply.
- There are no refunds on class fees for "Special Events" teachers/classes within 30 days of class date unless we can fill your spot with another person. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- A minimum number of students may be required for class. If this requirement is not met by 7 days prior to class, usually the class will be cancelled and you will be fully refunded your class fee.
- Amy Baughman Sew & Quilt reserves the right to cancel classes for any reason. If this happens, you will be refunded your full class fee.
- All class participants are asked to turn off cellular phones (or place on vibrate). If a call is necessary, please leave the room to complete the call.
- PLEASE DO NOT WEAR PERFUME to class due to allergies of others.
Download Policy as PDF